Esophageal food impaction
|This article is a stub. You can be a HUGE HELP to radswiki.net by expanding it. |
If you do not feel comfortable editing the wiki, please contact email@example.com for alternative ways to contribute content.
 Discussion of Esophageal food impaction
- Esophageal food impaction is AKA Steakhouse syndrome.
- Referes to a food bolus acutely obstructing the esophagus.
- Symptom is acute dysphasia.
- Treatments that are less invasive than endoscopy include effervescent crystals, glucagon, and muscle relaxants.
 Imaging Findings for Esophageal food impaction
- Obstructing mass in the esophagus