Hemorrhagic ovarian cyst
|This article is a stub. You can be a HUGE HELP to radswiki.net by expanding it. |
If you do not feel comfortable editing the wiki, please contact email@example.com for alternative ways to contribute content.
 Discussion of Hemorrhagic ovarian cyst
 Imaging Findings for Hemorrhagic ovarian cyst
- Hemorrhagic cysts have a variety of appearances depending on the stage of evolution of the clot.
- Most typically appearance: lacelike reticular echoes or an intracystic solid clot are most typical.
- Complex cysts with such appearances should lead to follow-up US or further assessment with MR imaging.
- The most helpful feature in distinguishing hemorrhagic cysts from ovarian neoplasms is the presence of papillary projections and nodular septa in the latter.
Patient #2: Lacelike internal echos are noted in this hemorrhage ovarian cyst
 See Also
 External Links
 References for Hemorrhagic ovarian cyst
- Yong-Yeon Jeong, Eric K. Outwater, and Heoun Keun Kang. Imaging Evaluation of Ovarian Masses. RadioGraphics 2000 20: 1445-1470.