Discussion of Kartagener syndrome
- Kartagener syndrome is aka immotile cilia syndrome and Primary ciliary dyskinesia.
- Autosomal recessive disease with extensive genetic heterogeneity characterized by abnormal ciliary motion and impaired mucociliary clearance.
- Characterized by the triad of situs inversus, chronic sinusitis, and bronchiectasis.
 Imaging Findings for Kartagener syndrome
- As above: Situs inversus, chronic sinusitis, and bronchiectasis.
 See Also
 External Links
 References for Kartagener syndrome
- E-medicine Kartagener syndrome article