|This article is a stub. You can be a HUGE HELP to radswiki.net by expanding it. |
If you do not feel comfortable editing the wiki, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative ways to contribute content.
 Discussion of Mediastinal lipomatosis
- Common benign cause of mediastinal widening.
- While it may be associated with exogenous obesity, steroid ingestion, or Cushing's syndrome, these factors often are not present.
 Imaging Findings for Mediastinal lipomatosis
- Radiographs: Mediastinal widening
- CT: Excessive mediastinal adipose tissue
 See Also
 External Links
 References for Mediastinal lipomatosis
- MJ Homer, RJ Wechsler, and BL Carter. Mediastinal lipomatosis. CT confirmation of a normal variant. Radiology 1978 128: 657-661.