Mullerian duct anomalies classification system
 American Fertility Society classification system of müllerian duct anomalies
- Class I: Segmental agenesis and variable degrees of uterovaginal hypoplasia.
- Class II: Unicornuate uterus
- Class III: Uterus didelphys
- Class IV: Bicornuate uterus
- Class V: Septate uterus
- Class VI: Arcuate uterus
- Class VII: Sequelae of in utero DES exposure
 References for Mullerian duct anomalies classification system
- Robert N. Troiano, and Shirley M. McCarthy. Müllerian Duct Anomalies: Imaging and Clinical Issues. Radiology 2004 233: 19-34.