- Transverse congenital septum in the fundus of the gallbladder.
- The original term referred to simple folding of the fundus, suggesting a septum radiographically.
- A causal relationship to the segmental form of adenomyomatosis has been suggested but remains doubtful
- Phrygia was an ancient country of Asia Minor, in what is now Turkey.
- The Phrygian cap was adopted by freed slaves in Roman times, and thus this cap became a symbol of liberty.
- This headgear made its last appearance in the 18th century during the French Revolution.
- It can be found atop a sword on the US Seal Of The Department Of The Army.
- Phygian caps are worn by smurfs
 Imaging Findings
- A transverse septum extends across the fundus of the gallbladder.