Radiology physics boards
 Where to Register for the Radiology Physics Boards
 Exam Statistics
- Number of Questions: 128 in 2008 (changes slightly from year to year)
- Time alloted: 4 hours
 How to Study for the Radiology Physics Boards
 Useful Material for Studying for the Radiology Physics Boards
 Review Courses for the Radiology Physics Boards
- Consultants in Nuclear Medicine - nucmedconsultants.com
- 60 hour, 7-day course is the most comprehensive review course offered in Chicago.
- UC Davis - ucdmc.ucdavis.edu
- Four-and-one-half day intensive review course in the physics of diagnostic radiology is designed to help radiology residents prepare for the physics section of the board examination in radiology.