Discussion of Testicular cyst
- Simple testicular cysts are usually nonpalpable and thus are detected incidentally.
- Testicular cysts require no treatment when discovered.
 Imaging Findings for Testicular cyst
- On US, testicular cysts are usually well-defined and anechoic with enhanced through transmission and an imperceptible wall.
- At MR imaging, the lesion follows the signal characteristics of fluid with all pulse sequences.
- Careful inspection is warranted to differentiate these from cystic testicular neoplasms, such as cystic teratoma.
- Contrast-enhanced MR imaging aids in this diagnosis by demonstrating lack of solid enhancement in these lesions.
 See Also
 External Links
 References for Testicular cyst
- Woojin Kim, Mark A. Rosen, Jill E. Langer, Marc P. Banner, Evan S. Siegelman, and Parvati Ramchandani. US–MR Imaging Correlation in Pathologic Conditions of the Scrotum. RadioGraphics 2007 27: 1239-1253.