|This article is a stub. You can be a HUGE HELP to radswiki.net by expanding it. |
If you do not feel comfortable editing the wiki, please contact email@example.com for alternative ways to contribute content.
 Imaging Findings
- Marrow proliferation consists of expansion of the medulla, thinning of cortical bone, and resorption of cancellous bone: results in a generalized loss of bone density
- Skull: Classic "hair-on-end" appearance.
- Facial bones: Rodent facies
- Ribs: "Rib-within-a-rib" appearance, noted particularly in the middle and anterior portions of the ribs.
- Extramedullary hematopoiesis
- Premature fusion of the epiphyses